Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My daughter is growing up

Tomorrow is Elizabeth birthday and my baby is growing up:(! I asked her if she wanted me to bring cupcakes like I usually do to school and got told " momma thats babish!" But alteast she is letting me bring cookies but they have to be sugar cookies. Where as the time gone! She turns 11 tomorrow but feels like she is going on 25. All she wants to do anymore is talk on the phone and listen to music. For her birthday we bought her an I-Pod! You would think we gave her a brand new car for her birhtday! I guess that is the now thing with girls her age. The boys are doing good. Stone is still playing football and we are thinking of enrolling Austin in martial arts. I think that would be a good thing for him to be in considering he is a very quiet teenager and doesnt make friends very easily. All three are doing good in school so far and I am glad. This is only week 2 of school so we will see how the year goes.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

Danielle said...

Hey, you gonna update this bad boy anytime soon? It was good to see you in October. It meant alot (especially to mom) that you came to the funeral... love you!